Its now ten days to go until Thy Kingdom Come starts! Below are ten facts about the global prayer movement.
1. All over the world from Dublin to Hong Kong, Melbourne to Belize, hundreds of thousands of people are preparing to pray for Thy Kingdom Come!
2. There are hundreds of events planned to take place, including prayer walks, candlelit services, street parties, psalm drumming, fireworks, prayer teepees - and a live service on BBC1 at 10am on Pentecost Sunday with Archbishop Justin, Matt Redman, Tim Hughes and Liz Adekunle.
3. So far Thy Kingdom Come has appeared in Twitter feeds more than 1 million times, more than 300,000 people have visited our website and over 2 million have engaged with us on facebook - and the official period of prayer hasn't even started yet!
4. In the UK people will gather for 29 special beacon services in Cathedrals and thousands are preparing to pray in churches.
5. More than 200,000 resources have been ordered from the website www.thykingdomcome.global
6. In Derby, 7000 prayer bookmarks have been distributed to parishes. We still have a limited number left if you wish to order some! email email@example.com
7. Churches of all backgrounds and denominations have been working together to plan ecumenical events in towns and cities.
8. Pledge to Pay and we'll send you specifically crafted prayers by international leaders and youth-friendly meditations straight to your inbox each day. For a list of the daily prayer themes click here
9. thykingdomcome.global has everything you need to plan your service, you can download liturgies and service plans here
10. Know that the Lord is with us as we prepare to pray: "The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God's people, went up before God from the angel's hand." Rev 8 vs 4. Holy Spirit Come!